Entrada destacada

VOLVIENDO A LOS ORÍGENES DE LA LENGUA

Con FIESTA DE BRIBONES al son de guitarras, voces y pandereta; la compañía bogotana Escena Independiente Teatro busca recuperar los orígene...

Páginas

lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

The Raping

SOMEONE IS RAPING ME IN THE HELL

When I feel I'm alone 
and all the people has gone,
a smoking shadow come to me
with mud and blood,
with bones and thud

It brakes into my soul
and posses all my ass hole
It drags me to the hell
as the cacophony swell
take me into the jail

It harrows me until it tires
It claws me until it hides
and after it rest,
come to my body
and drink all my shoddy blody

Every single night
When I feel I'm alone
and all the people has gone,
It comes for me
It wants to destroy my seed,
But I never gonna give up
Only when I am dead.

Juan José Galeano Pareja



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario